Louisiana International Terminal
Louisiana International Terminal in St. Bernard Parish
The Port of New Orleans is investing in St. Bernard Parish with an international container terminal, which will meet growing demand and create jobs and business opportunities for the region and state.
We are at the beginning of a multi-year public permitting process that will include community engagement with all our stakeholders and partners.
Louisiana International Terminal Open House
Thank you to those of you who were able to attend our LIT Open Houses! Although nearly 200 St. Bernard residents joined us, we understand that not everyone could attend the in-person. That’s why we’ve created an online version of the events with the same information! Click below to learn more.
An Open Letter to the St. Bernard Community from Port NOLA CEO
Dear St. Bernard Community Members, As you may have heard, the Port of New Orleans is investing in St. Bernard Parish with an international container terminal in Violet. In doing so, we accept the significant responsibility of being a good neighbor.
Latest Email Updates
- Public Notice Reissued for Louisiana International Terminal Permit, Mar. 28, 2022 Read
- Two More Open Houses This Week About the Louisiana International Terminal, Mar. 14, 2022 Read
- Elevation Survey by Airplane at Terminal Site This Week, Mar. 3. 2022 Read
- Join Us for a Series of Open Houses About the Louisiana International Terminal, Feb. 23, 2022 Read
- Permit Process Begins for Louisiana International Terminal in St. Bernard Parish, Jan 24, 2022 Read
- Land Purchased for Future Louisiana International Terminal, Jan. 3, 2022 Read
- A Year in Review for the Louisiana International Terminal, Dec. 20, 2021 Read
- Port NOLA Cranes Arriving this Weekend, Dec. 3, 2021 Read
- The Latest on the Louisiana International Terminal in St. Bernard, Nov. 23, 2021 Read