Port of New Orleans – Storm Update
Friday, Oct. 30, 2020
All Port of New Orleans terminal operations return to normal Friday, Oct. 30, 2020. Please continue to follow updates from terminal operators for specific details. Port of New Orleans administration building will also be open for regular hours Friday, Oct. 30, 2020.
Vessel Operations: The Lower Mississippi River is open to vessel traffic.
Inner Harbor Navigation Canal: The Flood Protection Authority reopened all floodgates Thursday, Oct. 29, 2020. The Regulated Navigation Area for the IHNC has been lifted.
New Orleans Public Belt Railroad: Operations resume as normal Friday, Oct. 30, 2020.
Bridge Status: Port-owned bridges remain open to vehicular traffic. For more details, visit our Bridge Status page.
For additional questions or concerns, please contact Port NOLA staff:
- Amanda Coates, Commercial Manager - Imports, firstname.lastname@example.org, 850.380.4274
- Lori Louviere, Commercial Manager - Exports, email@example.com, 504.460.9515
- Joseph Swartout, Commercial Manager - Breakbulk/Heavy Lift, firstname.lastname@example.org, 504.250.1018
- Joshua Gommel, Deputy Director of Marine Operations, email@example.com, 504.528.3218
- Jacob Crist, Terminal Operations, firstname.lastname@example.org, 504.906.4091
Terminal Operator Contacts:
- Coastal Cargo: 504.587.1100
- Empire Stevedoring: 504.896.9162
- New Orleans Terminal: 504.648.6210
- Ports America: 504.894.6300
- Seaonus: 504.270.0100
- New Orleans Cold Storage: 504.944.4400
Flood gate status: http://www.floodauthority.org/closures/
Weather updates: https://www.nhc.noaa.gov/