- Home /
- Community /
- Engagement /
- Port NOLA Learning Toolbox
Learn About Your Working River!
Port NOLA invites students, educators, parents and other members of the community to learn more about the local maritime industry and the Port. Explore our lines of business, immerse yourself in our videos and learn about maritime careers in the New Orleans Region!
Below are educational resources to teach students about their local Port of New Orleans. If you have any questions on the following materials, please contact Arian Randolph, Community Engagement Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Port NOLA 101: Learn about the Port of New Orleans, what we do, our lines of business and maritime careers in this virtual presentation!
- Virtual Reality Video: Experience day-to-day operations at the Port terminal through our virtual reality video! We recommend watching this on a computer. For VR headsets users, we recommend using your phone.
- Maritime Career Info Sheet: The local maritime industry employs over 19,000 people, and you could be one of them someday—explore career opportunities on the River!
- Regulatory Roles 101 Info Sheet: This brochure explains the roles of different agencies and organizations who help to regulate what happens on the River.
- Port NOLA Coloring & Activity Book
- Port NOLA Fact Sheets: